This is a community for fans of Sean Astin and Elijah Wood, and for their RPS pairing. If you don't know what RPS means, this community is probably not for you. However, if you are over 18 years of age, you're welcome to find out, if you have (and keep) an open mind!
A few suggestions for members and readers
- This is a community for people who write and read slash fiction, specifically Sean/Elijah. No debates or flames about slash or the pairing will be tolerated, and will be deleted without warning.
- This is a community for the posting of works of fiction and no similarities between the fics and the actors is implied. Additionally, the writers of the fics are doing this for their own enjoyment, and hopefully for others as well.
- Any discussion about real-life topics concerning the actors is discouraged, and will be deleted if necessary. This is a fiction journal.
- No flaming, period. Take it to email. This will be a fic/pic/fun community. If you have a problem with a particular member, talk to them directly. Flames and trolling will be deleted.
- Please keep OT posts to a bare minimum.
- Please post ratings on your fics and recs. If you have the fic on your own LJ or website, you may either post the link or post the fic here. LJ-cut any fics longer than a drabble, or any fics that have a rating greater than R. Some people read LJ at work, and some don't read explicit fic. Be considerate of other community members.
- Fiction recs are very welcome! Please post them with the same headers as your own fics.
- Photos/manips/fanarts are welcomed and encouraged! LJ-cut large photos and manips, and any photo that would fall into an R-rated category. Remember those working folks again!
- I have not included F/S in this community yet, but if there is enough interest in it, I will allow it, and those fics will be posted using the same guidelines.